These rules (“Rules”) set out the terms for use in relation to content, reviews, ratings or materials (“Content”) generated or uploaded by you on our site (“Site”). Any submission of Content by you on the Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms and conditions of these Rules.
By submitting Content to, on, or via, our Site, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, transferable right to use, communicate, deliver, host, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised.
You are solely responsible for the posting, transmission, delivery, accuracy, reliance and use of the Content (whether by you or anyone else) and you do so at your own risk and we take no responsibility and assume no liability for same. By submitting Content, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any of the following:
- any material, content or information that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- any material, content or information that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- any inaccurate or out-of-date information.
- any material, content or information intended to harm someone in any way or that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), whether to other users of the Site or otherwise.
- any material, content or information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- any material, content or information that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- any material that falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
From time to time, the Content on our Site is moderated and will be checked by us for compliance with these Rules (“Content Standards”). Although the Content may be moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the Content and we may stop moderating at any time. We will not be responsible as author, editor or publisher of any Content and we reserve the right to promptly remove, edit, or disable access to, any Content which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deem unlawful or in violation of any third party rights or these Rules. We expressly exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising from (directly or indirectly) the Content, or the level of performance that may be expected from products, services or merchants based on the Content.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether Content breaches these Content Standards.
Any Content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with all applicable laws.
- Be relevant.
Any Content must not:
- Encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- Infringe any law or intellectual property right of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Be defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
We do not endorse any Content or any product, service, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with such Content.
Breach of these Rules
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Content already uploaded via the Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Rules. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to complain about any Content on our Site, please contact us at [email protected]. We will then review the Content and decide whether it complies with these Rules. We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
Changes to these Rules
We may revise these Rules at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.